video



If you Love Animals Please Share this Video
Watch with your sound on to listen to When September Comes.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pendulum Cat Clocks


I love cats and wanted to see what kind of clocks I could find that were for the cat enthusiast. I came across some fun kitty wall clocks. I absolutely love these pendulum clocks with cats. There are so many different ways that a cat makes for a perfect moving clock and tails are just one of those. I especially like the cartoon designs for the wonderful creativity and the plain ole way they put a smile on my face. I hope you enjoy. 


 Photo credit: janwillemsen

These clocks amaze me, one is cuter than the next but I thing my favorite is this first one.
This is the cutest clock. The pendulum is a fish bone in the goofy looking kitty cats belly.
Allen Designs Black Kitty Cat Pendulum Wall Clock price
Allen Designs Black Kitty Cat Pendulum Wall Clock


1 comment:

  1. HI, love cats and your page. You should check out this glass artist living in Finland, his name is Paul Williams and he makes great cat clocks from glass

    ReplyDelete